What is the BCS Diploma in Business Analysis?
Download the diploma details in PDF – BCS Diploma in Business Analysis Learning Path
The BCS International Diploma in Business Analysis is a leading, internationally recognised, certification that demonstrates that an individual has proven they have a detailed understanding of business analysis best practice.
Benefits of gaining this qualification
- Gain the knowledge, skills and capabilities that will help your career
- Gain the accreditation to showcase your talents to your current or future employer
- Learn in a classroom environment with an experienced and accredited training provider
- The course syllabi have been developed by BCS experts based on industry needs
- Gain the confidence to contribute to and lead critical organisational change projects
Who is this qualification for?
- Business Systems Analyst
- Systems Analyst
- Project Manager
- Requirements Engineer
- Process Analyst
- Product Manager
- Product Owner
- Enterprise Analyst
- Business Architect
- Management Consultant
- Anyone liaising with customers, vendors or other stakeholders on change projects
How do I get the diploma?
- Sign up to take the BCS BA modules – each course is 3 days. See our course schedule here.
- Business Analysis Foundation
- Requirements Engineering
- Business Analysis Practice
- Modelling Business Process
- Pass the associated exams. Exams are taken on day 3 of the module course
- Pass the oral diploma exam. The final step is a 50-minute interview type assessment conducted live with 2 BCS examiners.